Kat's Walks

This started as a blog to chronicle some of the more interesting walks I had done - mainly around London. But now it's more of a holiday, party, general merriment blog - with plenty of photos.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Andy's Super


Hi I'm Kat. This is my first blogging website and just wanted to say a bit about it.

I plan on using the site to log some of the walks that I like to do around London - with things like snippets of history or trivia that I've found particularly interesting and photos.

From time to time I'll also add other ramblings and photos.

Lastly, I'd just like to say thanks to my gorgeous and wonderful boyfriend, Andy, who set this website up for me and will no longer have to put up with me droning on about my walks.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a handsome devil. Very scrumptious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home