Kat's Walks

This started as a blog to chronicle some of the more interesting walks I had done - mainly around London. But now it's more of a holiday, party, general merriment blog - with plenty of photos.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The last six months

Can't believe it's been more than six months since my last entry. And it's not as if I haven't been on loads of walks. I was training for the two day 60k walk around London for Breakthrough Breast Cancer.



I ended up raising alsmot £1700 which is amazing. The walk was OK - exceptionally knackered by the end of day one - and I'm glad I did it.



Aside from walking - in October I suprised Andy for his 30th birthday with a 3 day trip to Las Vegas! It was exhausting and the craziest place. Didn't do too much gambling, but got quite hooked on the poker machines.


Spent most of the time seeing all the sights at the different hotels - dolphins and lions at the Mirage, sharks at Mandaly Bay, shopping at Caesar's Palace etc.
Also went on amzaing helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon where we stopped off for a champagne breakfast. Truly spectaular.



Next trip - Budapest in a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home