Kat's Walks

This started as a blog to chronicle some of the more interesting walks I had done - mainly around London. But now it's more of a holiday, party, general merriment blog - with plenty of photos.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Catch up

So it's been another four months since my last blog. I know I'm slack - but this month my 'thing to do' is to post a blog at least twice a week.

Let me explain - instead of having a New Year's resolution, I have a new one each month - set by Andy. January's was going to the gym twice a week, which I managed without too much pain; February was no cheese (inadvertently had a little bit of cheesey mash, so I'm having to carry that one over through march as well; and this month he's challenged me to blog more.

That implies I'm going to have to do something interesting each week to justify chronicling this month. But for today, I'll just update you on the beginning of this year.

The major thing to happen was my best friend's wedding. Of course that was preceded by a Hen Night - for which we went to see the Dirty Dancing stage show, then onto a club in Leicester Sqaure for dinner and dancing! Here are a few snaps from the night:



































The wedding itself was both absolutely beautiful and good fun. Despite being threatened by heavy snow it held off, and the ceremony was at the stunning New Hall in Sutton Coldfield. The ceremony was typically Andy and Lou - really funny. The registrar forgot to do the rings, and so virtually ended up marrying them twice!

































Danced almost the entire night at the reception - and it was just wonderful to see Louise totally beaming her head off! She even took the mic during the speeches to tell everyone what an amazing time she was having! Brilliant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home