Kat's Walks

This started as a blog to chronicle some of the more interesting walks I had done - mainly around London. But now it's more of a holiday, party, general merriment blog - with plenty of photos.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A new walking blog

As I've previously stated, I originally set this blog up to monitor my walking expeditions around London!
I have now created my own walk, based on the real life of Charles Dickens, and that of his fictitious characters.



I haven't yet tried it out, but I suspect it will take an entire day - especially if you stop at some of the 'watering holes' mentioned en route.

It links many of the walks that can be found in Roger Tagholm's book 'Walking Literary London', along with other walks that I've done from other sources.





The first of what I hope to be a series of my own walks can be found here: http://dickenswalk.blogspot.com/

Dickens also had links with Chelsea, Rotherhithe, Limehouse, Wapping, Greenwich, Highgate, Hampstead and Richmond - so look out for further walks in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home